Honey & Goldies

Honey and Goldies Jewelry is handcrafted in Reno, Nevada by Designer Lindsay Knowlton. Lindsay is heavily influenced by southwestern design and inspired by the beauty of Nevada landscapes.
Honey and Goldie's vision is to create bright, unique, and enduring jewelry that evokes in it's wearers the charm and mystery of the desert west.

Wear any piece of Honey and Goldie's jewelry knowing it was handmade with care.

Frequently Asked Questions and Store Policies

Shipping

Shipping is done twice a week on Wednesdays and Saturdays. FOB Shipping Point is enforced - ownership is transferred to you when we receive final payment and order is shipped. We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged in transit.

Production Time

We ask for up to 14-21 days production time on all orders. This means from date ordered to shipping date. 

Pricing

Pricing varies and is calculated by metal cost, weight, stone and production time. Please contact us directly with pricing questions.

Deposit

Deposits are non-refundable. If you are contacted regarding your order and we do not receive a response within four weeks, your deposit is forfeit.

Turquoise

We hand cut 90% of the turquoise used in each Honey & Goldies piece. Our turquoise is sourced dominantly from Nevada mines, with the other 10% mainly from Arizona. Because each cabochon is hand cut from natural stone, every piece will vary in color and matrix, leaving them beautifully unique and one of a kind.

Turquoise rings cannot be resized. Please contact us directly for any sizing questions.

We are not responsible for cracked or broken stones after 3 days of receiving your jewel (please see our return policy). 

Jewelry Care

We want you to keep your jewel in the best shape possible. Please remember many stones (especially turquoise) are very soft and water may crack stones and discolor metals. Handle carefully, and avoid soaking in water. If necessary, clean briefly in warm, sudsy water, and dry immediately with a soft cloth. Avoid commercial jewelry cleansers.

Returns

We do not accept returns- all sales are final. If there is a flaw in your jewel, please contact us within three days after receiving and we will gladly fix it. Please keep in mind that each piece is 100% hand made and not perfect.

Instagram

See something you like on Instagram?
Jewels seen on our Instagram are spoken for unless otherwise noted. Most pieces can be recreated as a custom order (keep in mind stones vary and settings may need to be tweaked).
Please contact us to discuss stones and settings for your jewel.

Please be aware of any metal allergies you may have- jewels cannot be returned due to allergies. Contact us with any metal alloy questions before purchasing.

Metal